Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Conclusion Of My Identity..

I'm a person of greatness. I feel the greatness in me. I am full of life, I never surrender.
I am gullible at times and I tend to believe with the intentions of friends. Though I'm easy going, I don't stoop down to the level in any of those people who try to pull me. I still face it with dignity and self-reliance. As you see me being strong and snarky, I'm still sympathetic and compassionate. I can't stand it when my loved ones and friends are being hurt or being stepped on. I am a little devlish, so don't try it on me. Some people don't believe or don't even bother listening to me. May be because they're deaf of reality. I may not be perfect but I still have a heart. I can't let anyone crush it nor shake it. It may sound fragile, but no one can break it, no way. I never put too much time on speaking out or writing things about my life. Damn, tedious work. What you don't know about me is that I never EVER betray any of my friends, but some do it to me apparently. I also trained myself  not to put others in jeopardy. That I always believe in people who still have goodness in their heart. That I have always been shy, though I'm very noisy. The one's who truly know me are only my Family, my boyfriend and my best friends. That I don't like fights and I always leave the argument behind. Actually, a lot of you doesn't know my real personality, that's why some ignores me or despises me. Understanding me is a little difficult for some people but to some it's so not. I was mean and cranky but now I can see myself changing over the years. I may not be that smart but I am full of wisdom. My judgments are always right but I don't speak it out. Everything I do or everything I did, I don't find remorse. It was all fair to me. Whatever I did wrong are all a petty mistake. Bad choices are different  from mistakes. From mistakes, you learn and from bad choices you have a poor sense of judgment. 
       

                           These are some of my favorite quotations....


                           “It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.” 
                                                                                           ― Albert Einstein
              “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” 
                                   ― Harlan Ellison 

No comments: