Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mind or the Heart?

         When I woke up, I heard the birds chirping and felt the warmness of the day. I never felt this feeling before like it was a morning madness. Last night it felt right but then today it felt wrong. My patience is running out. My mind tells me to stop thinking but I can't. Is it possible for me to leave him behind? Is it difficult to distrust this person just because I felt some negative vibes within me? I still don't know. My Mind shouts, "Give him a taste of his own medicine! Be mad, Be angry!", but my heart sends a different message, "trust him! Believe in him.". When I remember the times he made me feel like nothing and when he made me look stupid, I told myself to let him go. I knew in my heart that it was the last but then He asked for forgiveness and I still have the love to let him come back. Which I did. After years in our relationship, the past tries to turn it more difficult, more petrifying like we don't know if there is an end or not. Some people tried to tear us apart and for some they try to enter the relationship. Though there are some who doesn't like where we stand, we keep a communication that no one can ever know. I just don't like it when someone is so nice to you and look at you straight in the eye but then when you're not there they tend to despise you. If you're all a real friend or if you can just be someone who can be a good friend, please don't stab them at the back. If you want to say something then tell them right away. Be mature enough to handle the situations properly.

No comments: